Everyone has their own strengths; some excel at math, others grammar. Some are beasts at weightlifting, others at prepping delicious family dinners. My strength would be getting my house ready for a showing. I’m a self proclaimed pro at whipping things in to shape before a showing. If I could make a living on doing the same for other houses for sale, it would be my dream job (perhaps I can use my recently acquired Real Estate license to help clients in this regard?).
FREE SHOWING CHECKLIST IN POST!!! Find it by clicking the link in the bio!
Under contract! Starting off this gorgeous Southwest Florida Saturday by putting this Gateway home under contract. I can’t tell you what price I negotiated for my buyers, but I can say that we’re getting this home for MUCH lower than list price. #realtor#undercontract#swfl
This morning I was woken by Kushi with a list of #catdemands:
1. Kittens. He wants kittens. (me too)
2. Two creamy beef and coconut milk packets a day, he’s tired of sharing the good stuff with his sister. (I’ll consider it)
3. No more traveling. (that’s gonna be hard, will you consider two creamy beef and coconut packets each day I’m away? #negotiations)
4. Our own house (soon, fingers crossed. #undercontract)
5. A monthly subscription to MeowBox because it isn’t fair that Suzie gets a BarkBox (you are very demanding this morning. #maybe Anything else?)
6. A box full of temptations and crinkle toys. (now you’re just being greedy)