There are definitely better ways to deal with low blood sugar, but we’ve all been there before! With the holidays right around the corner, we all might get tempted with some maple syrup and m&m covered spaghetti 🍝, right?! 😜 Remember the 80/20 theory. Don’t get mad at yourself if you indulge. Make healthy and smart decisions 80% of the time, and for the remaining 20%, get down with your bad self!! 🤩
1 212 minutes ago
After a hard day of work a much needed relaxing warm bath with one of my favourite books. Have a good rest tonight ✨
After a hard day of work a much needed relaxing warm bath with one of my favourite books.
Have a good rest tonight ✨
1 124 minutes ago
You Scrub Up Nice Sweets 😗😗😗 Remember Christmas orders close Monday night! Use the code CHRISTMAS for 15% off and we have @laybuy!!!! 💕💕💕 Or save yourself from disappointment & send your friends & family our way to get the gift you really want 😂😂😂
If you love American made goods as much as I do then do yourself a favor & go follow @benjaminbott Ben fashions some of the finest leather goods you can imagine. If you haven’t grabbed one of his handmade Horween wallets you’re not living right! I can only point you in the right direction, the moment of truth is up to you! Oh yeah, that #GluvLuv keychain was produced by the finest American glovemaker alive. Go follow the master Scott @carpentertrade to see the genius this man puts into every custom fit glove he produces! #USA#America#buyamericanmade#treatyourself#carpentertrade#benjaminbott#stayclassy
Re•ju•ve•nate to make (someone or something) look or feel younger, fresher, or more lively. Synonyms: revive, revitalize, regenerate, breathe new life into, revivify, re-energize, reanimate, resuscitate, refresh, reawaken, put new life into. My Wellness Rituals is not here to redefine the word "rejuvenate"...but we would like to provide rejuvenation for you through skin care and massage therapy. You get to decide what it means to you! #mywellnessrituals
My Christmasy chocolate/red velvet cake with caramelised strawberries and cheese creme filling, icing snowflakes and white chocolate Christmas trees🎄 baked with love❤️
17 10353 days ago
TREAT YOURSELF – Schuhe kann man ja bekanntlich nie genug haben, also schenkt euch dieses Jahr doch einfach mal selbst eine Kleinigkeit zu Weihnachten. So lässt es sich gleich mit viel größeren Schritten in ein neues erfolgreiches Jahr 2018 laufen!
It's hard to describe the joy one feels when snapping this WHITE CHOCOLATE BARK into bright, delectable shards.
If you are on the hunt for a quick and delicious home-made gift, look no further. This recipe is so easy, and the bright colours just scream “festive”, making it perfect for this time of year.
Recipe link in bio!