Fortaleza mental es creer, sin dudar, que pase lo que pase, lo harás
Workout de hoy
Min 1: 15/12 calories on rower
Min 2: 12 handstand push ups
Min 3: 9 hang power snatches 95/65
Min 1: 10 air squats + 100m sprint
Min 2: 20 pull ups
Min 3: 30 sit ups
Estamos en Albrook y en Costa del Este. Únete ya! Contacto 66794407
Near to full capacity at TLC HIIT tonight 👌🏼💪🏼 we may have been able to squeeze a couple more in BUT make sure you are booked in for class next week to avoid disappointment :
2 min 30 second circuits, step, Kettlebell, floor work, own body weight moves ; 3 circuits 2 rounds in total #done :
Great to see so many of you there & very much look forward to seeing you all next week!! Never underestimate the power of the body & always say you can do it because you will :
🔥 I've learned that fear limits you and your vision. It serves as blinders to what may be just a few steps down the road for you. The journey is valuable, but believing in your talents, your abilities, and your self-worth can empower you to walk down an even brighter path. Transforming fear into freedom - how great is that?
0 2a minute ago
vont aimer et commenter ma dernière publication et commente fait en dessous de cette photo 🔥
What a view! ☀️
Have you ever decided that someone won’t like you before you even give them a chance? You’ve already made up your mind about someone’s opinion of you that you decide to not like them first as a defence so you don’t get hurt. Often this is a reflection of the relationship you have with yourself, you aren’t your own friend so you find it impossible to think that someone you meet could want to be. It’s a defence mechanism to put your walls up before you even give someone the chance to get close to you. Listen carefully to this - you have something so unique and beautiful to offer to yourself and the people around you; it’s not fair not to share that with everyone else. Take some time to get to know yourself and learn about all your amazing qualities. .
Oats again ... I actually never get bored of having oats because they make me feel so good and you can make them 100% better with fruit 🍓
Start your day with some steel cut oats and fruit and see how you feel.
Part 1 of 2: Check out these 12 tips on how to increase your MyFitnessPal adherence:
1. Use the map feature: Many are unfamiliar with this feature. When you eat out, hop on your app, visit the map locator. You can then select the restaurant you are at, pull up their menu (if available), and select what you want to be added to your diary.
2. Build your recipes: If there is a meal you make frequently or if you are meal prepping for the week, turn it into a recipe via your MyFitnessPal app. All you have to do now is go in for that specific day and select the recipe without having to enter EVERYTHING.
3. Use the food database: Head to the food database and search for food. There are a ton of options available to you. Don’t forget to hit the search key or nothing will pop up. 🙂
4. Scan a barcode: Probably the best feature about MyFitnessPal which allows you not to have to search for items. Just scan the barcode, enter how many servings you had, and voila.
5. Sync to many platforms: MyFitnessPal is great because it syncs with many applications like Fitbit, Garmin, Apple HealthKit, Edomondo, MapMyFitness, RunKeeper, and many others.
6. Make your diary public: You can make your log public to specific people, friends, or provide it with a passcode so that only certain people (like me), can hop on and look at your diary. This helps many stay accountable and honest!
PS, My 8-week transformation challenge starts January 29th. Registration closes at midnight on January 28th. Visit the link below or click the one in my profile. .
Owner, Reed’s Wellness and Fitness Training
Personal Trainer + Nutrition Coach
0 62 minutes ago
This week I'm going to talk about horizontal pushing strength.
Many times I see acrobats struggling with pushing up or holding their flyers using their arms even in an L base position. The solution is simple, include more press (push) ups in your training.
Despite being one of the most common bodyweight exercises, many times I see people performing this wrong.
Floor Press up:
1. Lie on your front and engage your core muscles by creating a gap under your navel.
2. Push up using your arm, shoulder and chest muscles without arching your back.
3. Engage your hip and leg muscles to stabilise the body then travel down under control and repeat.
Note: You can decrease the difficulty of this exercise by having your knees on the floor instead of your feet.
This exercise is part of "Training for Acro" exercise database. Register now and access more than 100 training videos.
0 1a minute ago
"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey."🎶💟 This day I made sure that Dallas was by my side the entire time. I wanted to give him my whole attention this day. It was only 3-4 months ago but it feels like a lifetime now. He's always so happy to be out adventuring with me and experiencing new places. We are more one in the same than anyone would think. #bestfriends
Here's to warmer adventures in the future!
I’m sure there are a lot of people questioning why I stayed in such a horrible relationship for 8 years. Truthfully, I question it all the time. 16-24. Probably some of the most important years of my life were spent next to someone who never truly loved me. I think back & I always knew we wouldn’t be together forever. I knew it was only going to be a matter of time before I left. But my insecurities, everything I thought I wasn’t, and lack of self confidence kept me there. And a little hope that maybe, just maybe, he would eventually change. I spent so much time trying to build him up, trying to help him be better, that I completely lost focus of who I was and who I wanted to be. I spent so many years not building building myself up. What I can say I learned from all those years is that I learned to appreciate myself more and realize that I am just as valuable and important as someone else is. I’ve learned that spending the time building myself up, however much time is necessary, is what is most important; not just for me but for those around me as well.
If you have a story you’d like to share, DM me and I can feature your story on my page.
Take care of your money and your money will take care of you. If you want to be rich you need to learn how to invest. Don’t save money just to have it sit in your bank account. Put it to good use. #JeremyMcGilvrey