“ Life is too short , but your lashes don’t have to be “
Here are some of our top tips on how to apply your false lashes including our favourite Nouveau lashes by Millie Mackintosh, which you can purchase from us for only £8.99, so here the are :
• Always measure false lashes to your lashes and trim. ( this helps lashes to feel comfortable and more natural looking )
• Wrap lashes around either finger or a makeup brush to soften strip which will make the lashes more flexible and easier to apply.
• Once glued applied on lashes , wait a few seconds for it to start drying (the more tacky the glue, the better )
• Use tweezers or a lash applicator to apply lashes as hands can be tricky and get in the way.
• Place a mirror that allows you to look down, a great tip is to place mirror flat on the table with elbows each side , which will allow you to look down while applying lashes.
• A great tip for definition is to apply a little light mascara before lashes are applied and after.