Yes! 😃 Mijn favoriete hardloopblad vandaag op de mat! Met een grote gear special! Ben dol op hardloop gear! 🤓 Ben dus zeer benieuwd! Nu eerst even een rondje hardlopen en daarna lekker lezen! Thanks @runnersworldnl ✌🏼😃👍🏼
Tomorrow is my due date! I remember back on February 11, when we found out we were pregnant, October 19 felt so far away! While it’s been quite the journey, I wouldn’t have had it any other way. Looking back on months 1-8, and can’t believe it’ll be a full 9 months tomorrow! Soon I’ll get to tell this little man he did all these things in the last 9 months: • Joined The Heartbreakers team (and be part of an incredibly supportive community of runners)
• Won the Martha’s Vineyard 20-Miler Relay (with mom AND dad, in a new course record!) • Completed the Boston Marathon (in 3:05, a BQ!)
• Participated in the Lululemon Ambassador Summit in Whistler, BC
• Ventured to Greece (and went running in Santorini, Mykonos and Naxos)
• Led Wanderlust 108 runs in New Orleans, Atlanta, Kansas City and Boston
• Took up cycling with his grandparents (when Mom couldn’t run the way she wanted to, she took up other forms of exercise!)
• Ran a 19:38 5K at the Cambridge 5K Freedom Run at 20 weeks
• Took many Barre3 classes - mom’s favorite new strength training workout
• Completed some full stadium tours at November Project!
• Mom became an adidas Running Ambassador! • Logged 1,500+ miles via walking/jogging daily in these 9 months!
• Signed up for the Berlin Marathon (2018!)
Ok, now we’re ready to finally meet you, little one! Can’t wait to experience life with you on the outside! ☺️ 👶🏻🤰🏻 #pregnancyphotos#runnergirl#fitbump#almostduedate#fitpregnancy#39weekspregnant
24 9862 days ago
W11D6: Long Run!
BOOM!!!! Super Cheesy Smile - Proud Moment.....for me though!
Just like that I accomplished a goal of mine I have been longing to do for quite some time! Not only did I stay consistent but I freakin ran the longest run I have ever ran in my entire life!!!! I never dreamed my final time would average out to that pace as I felt pretty good until Mile 14 where I had to stop for less than a minute to pop a squat (it happens, right?) haha This Run means so much to me as I never thought I would ever hit a solid long run due to my time frame of always feeling rushed due to work but if that means losing an extra hour of sleep than so be it because it was worth it!!! What I found that worked for me after mile 8 was I would run the first half mile of the mile I was in at a somewhat comfortable pace and then pick it up the last half of that mile. It kind of took my mind off of “how many more I need to do”. Also, this was the first run I actually took liquid with me in my Nathan SpeedDraw Plus Insulated Flask. At first I hated it because it was so heavy but I thanked myself for doing my best to ignore it because it probably helped me out! And thanks everyone - @humagel has been good to me so far!!! I know it probably surprises many of you that this was my first time hitting miles like that in one run but I never ran more than 13.1 until a couple months ago. So let me soak it all in hehe
BUT for real, I am going to be blunt here for a min.....I have no idea how I will be able to run 8.2 more miles come around race day.....my legs were on fire. I sure hope I can get myself to that point come race day!
Today was challenging in many ways especially the mental game but you just never know what you’re capable of doing until you try!!!!
Woohoo! Happy Saturday 🙌🏼
50 320an hour ago
Derin bir nefes al Ece, hak hukuk savaşı verdin yine, ödüller gerçek sahiplerine ulaşıcak rahat uyuyabilirim🙏🏼 İnsiyatif verilmez, hak edilir 👍🏼
Photo by 📸 @path.finder 💪🏼
Доброе утро☀️Оно действительно доброе потому что сегодня особенный день у одного замечательного человека!С Днём Рождения @andreyrublev Будь самым счастливым🏆😘❤ Разгрузочные 10км✅А теперь на регистрацию @ironman703miami !По прежнему жарко и влажно😅!Всем Пятница 💃🏿В наушниках 🎧 - Monatik - То,от чего без ума🔥 #плывикрутибеги#ironmanmiami703#триатлон