Seeing as it’s now well and truly 2018 and 2017 was a pretty great year for music (and not much else) I figured I’d do something no one asked for and make a ‘Top 5 Albums of 2017’ list.
5. Migos - Culture
4. Royal Blood - How Did We Get So Dark?
3. Tyler, The Creator - Scum Fuck, Flower Boy
2. Idles - Brutalism
1. Pvris - All We Know of Heaven, All We Need of Hell
• Farther John Misty - Pure Comedy
• Rag’n’Bone Man - Human
• SZA - Ctrl.
• Motionless In White - Graveyard Shift
• Paramour - After Laughter • Kendrick Lamar - DAMN.
So albums I wanted to listen to by didn’t get round to listening
• Kesha - Rainbow
• Brockhampton - Saturation Series (I, II, III)
• Open Mike Eagle - Brick Body Kids Still Daydream
• Rhapsody - Laila’s Wisdom
• Rosalía - Los Ángeles
#endoftheyear #2017 #top5#music#albums#vinyl#vinylcollection#migos#culture#royalblood#tylerthecreator#flowerboy#idles#brutalism#pvris#awkohawnoh#rock#rap#pop #2018
#flcco_publictalk#flcco_news#PrinceHarry and #MeghanMarkle Are Set to Get the Lifetime Movie Treatment🎬
There comes a time in every modern royal couple’s engagement when — whether they want one or not — a Lifetime movie will document their relationship.
Over the weekend, Lifetime announced that they’re set to create a film about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle‘s whirlwind love story titled Harry & Meghan: The Royal Love Story, according to Deadline. The film will start with their first date, which was set up by a mutual friend, and continue through their engagement.