Here’s a little get to know me 😉
1. I am introverted. I think its surprising because I always thought I was extroverted. I prefer being with small groups of people that I know and I am close with. I get nervous easily around new people and large groups of people I don’t know. (But I love edm shows and loud music🤷🏽♀️) 2. I prefer a night in and waking up early to get things done.
3. I would trade a night of drinking to a day of adventure in a heartbeat
4. I like doing things that scare me or that people think I wouldn’t do (it keeps ya guessing, I also don’t like being categorized so maybe that’s why)
5. I love working out, running, surfing, and rock climbing
6. I would go sky diving but you’d have to push me out
7. I flew a small plane under supervision (friends were scared. I had it under control 😉) 8. I love love love the outdoors and hiking. I have hiked in ADK, Vermont, and Maine (when I was little)
9. I am intrigued by yoga and want to get better at it.
10. I can count on one hand who my closest friends are and we often will keep in contact no matter how near or far away they are.
11. I look for genuine people who are humbled and passionate about life because thats who I want to spend my time around.
12. I have been to Puerto Rico, the Philippines (when I was 5 to visit family for the very first time), Canada, Florida, Virginia, North Carolina (OBX), Maine, and Vermont
13. I am going to Australia and the Philippines this summer for almost a month!!!!! 💗💗
Enjoying a morning hike this morning. What’s amazing about this picture is that these men grew up best friends, then had daughters who are best friends. What can be better then that? #lifeisgood
1 06 minutes ago
Fear is only as deep as the mind allows.
The last time I really lifted heavy, was when I was doing Crossfit back in 2014. Back then I had someone instructing me, helping me work on technique, pushing me to go a little further, and making sure I didn't hurt myself. Since then I've been too scared to attempt to do any lifting on my own - fear of doing something wrong, fear of knocking myself out, fear of looking like a fool. But I've really been missing working out, I've missed lifting heavy shit, so I decided it's time to jump back into it, to try to do this on my own. There are some lifts that I still will not do, but at least this is a start.
I've never, in all of my years of working out, videoed myself. As you can see by this video, I need some work.
This is my first attempt in 4 years at finding my 3 rep deadlift max. I finished up at 175. It might not sound like a lot but I'm pretty proud of it. I definitely need to work on technique and even more than that, proper breathing.
Man - I missed this shit!!!
Double Tap if you're still grinding today!
Get up every morning with your goal in mind, and be ready to take on the hard times ahead.
You need to have a clear vision for your goal. You can’t be 85% sure, or 99% sure about it. You must be 100% positive that this is the path you are going to take and stay on no matter what. Most importantly, you need to believe in yourself.
I brand hard because I believe in something greater than myself, which in turn serves my audience. #helpingothers brand hard. If they don’t go all in on branding themselves or their companies, then I don’t collaborate with them.
Before starting my own company, I spent three years studying the industry and its historic trends. I spent 8 years busting my ass working my way up in a corporate job, and over a decade mastering Social Media platforms. -
Building a company is one thing. Building a legacy is another. Which are you?
I had to come to a crossroads where I had built this kind of cushy lifestyle where I was comfortable. The bills were paid. I had disposable income and I was traveling in my late 20s and early 30s living a pretty good lifestyle but it wasn't 100% aligned with my heart and my passion
The realities of entrepreneurship in that you have to be fully committed to your dreams and ideas. You have to go all in. And that you have to be customer-centric. If you don’t know how you’re providing value to your customers or audience, then you quickly need to figure that out. Always do your research before going all in. It’s not just about quitting your job without having some sort of a plan. -
Every day you have an opportunity to become what you want to become.
Every day you have the opportunity to be great.
To everyone who are working hard and trying their best..Believe in yourself, trust the process, and keep on moving forward!
I get quite nervous while recording.🙄 when I’m not recording, which is most of the time. I’m just swishing my brush all over the place without a worry .. 🤷🏻♀️ Hope your Saturday is amazing as the non-recorded letters of mine 😁
Caption this beautiful people 🙂🙌🏻🤪
Have a great day!! Really appreciating everyone on this Saturday afternoon. Big love 💕💕💕 ps may your inner-fierce-happy-self come to life today! 🔥🦖🦈 #love#Charlie#happydog#ibiza