My bike ride to Arizona Falls yesterday was an incredible experience. It was an incredible test of my endurance to ride a bike from my home in north Phoenix to almost Scottsdale. I made a couple of friends along the way and I met my goal which was to ride there and back. #trekbikes#arizonafalls#lifeisgood#bicycleadventure
OMG I HIT 7 MONTHS AS AN NP! On my own with no teacher to answer my questions. I’ve learn so much through these last 7 months. Talk About Stress! Many things took a back burning especially my social activities. Finishing school was one thing but actually practicing medicine and being solo responsible. It is the BEST/ STRESS/WORSE feeling sometimes.
1. OMG I almost made it a year!
2. You think you have all information but you won’t.Always make an NP Friend Paige is my lifesaver 🙌🏽
3. You will learn that your job goes beyond 9-5.
4. Most rewarding moments are seeing people who were critical come back smiling and happy.
5. My Leik, Epocrates and 5 Min Consult is my go to resources in clinic. Procedures for primary care!
6. Being On Call is a learning experience
7. You will be Overwhelmed it’s ok one day you will catch up on charting.(Lol)
8. You will start finding your niche in what you like to specialize in.
9. You will have doubts and fears. (There are plenty of times I go to sleep with patients on my mind saying did I do the right thing.
10. You are human remember to take a break when times get tough.
The Brunello by Salvioni is one of the Cult wines from Montalcino and it is definitely worth its fate. The 2013 is still young but already develops quite complex array of aromas and flavours: violets and roses, forest berries, licorice backed up by Mediterranean herbs, some nuts and mineral definition. It is so clean and precise! Very intense on the nose and palate: a long term runner. Give this wine a space in your cellar and it will surprise you in few years time. 🍷⭐️🍷