This company is the funding arm of Godwin and was established with the purpose of raising capital from a range of avenues such as the loan note market, listed bonds along with ISA’s and public listings, therefore as long as a project passes the strict due diligence checks of Godwin Developments, the funding arm will then raise capital in order to see the project through.⠀
4-Day Work Week Game Plan STEP 1 - LIST what and who is most important. Click on the link in the bio to start creating your Game Plan (for free) to make this happen.
2 68 minutes ago
Own a #ZeroWasteBox? Want to be featured on our page? Take a picture with you and your box and tag @TerraCycle for a chance to appear on all of our platforms! Stay tuned weekly.
1 319 minutes ago
🚨That Kitchen Though! 😱😍. New Listing in the College Park area! This gorgeous 4 Bed 🛌 | 3 Bath 🛀 top to bottom renovation has a classic farmhouse outside look but a modern open floor plan inside! Looking to Buy or Sell a home?! Message me! #thinkbigger
🌎Global Exposure. Local Knowledge🏡
Happy Tuesday Everyone! In Today’s video we have introduced the legend behind the curtains, my dad! Dr. Alex Naghibi. Been in the business for over 35 years. Just a couple friendly faces in the community here at your disposal to answer questions and help out your family and friends! Such an exciting journey so far! Call 949-583-7200 for any questions on buying or selling a home!
When you invest money, you should expect a return. The same should be true for your time. If you think there might be some places in your life where you are “leaking” time, below are some excellent ways to increase your investment:
1. Invest your time in getting proper sleep, exercise and nutrition. Do this and you not only gain more time, but the time will be more productive and enjoyable.
2. Invest in your future. Work to develop your goals, purpose and planning. When time is properly invested here, there is less chance of improper time spending.
3. Invest quality time in your family and friends. When you invest time in these bonds, you are not just investing in yourself. If you invest enough in these bonds over your lifetime, the value of these bonds continue long after you do.
4. Invest time in your network. When a network is built correctly, you gain back much more time than if you tried to do things by yourself.
5. Invest your time in challenging activities that force you to develop and grow. These activities may include reading, speaking, traveling, and learning.
Looking for a wise time investment? We suggest the upcoming 6 Week Warrior Challenge at Training For Warriors‼️ Thousands of wise investments worldwide have produced thousands of amazing transformations worldwide‼️ Follow the mindsets and skillsets taught in this 6 Week Challenge and we promise you will become more valuable to both yourself and others‼️ Full Challenge Details Coming Soon!
Comment below with #TFW6week to get on the waiting list‼️🔥 Don’t just learn how to spend time, instead learn how to invest it! ✅TFWSouthmetro.com
If you are considering selling your current home, to either move up to a larger home or into a home in an area that better suits your current family needs, great news was just revealed.
Nationally, homes are just about the most affordable they’ve been in the last 40 years… the median household could afford a home 1.5 times more expensive than the median home price. In 1980, the median household could only afford about 3/4 of the median home price.
Despite relatively stagnant incomes, affordability has grown due to the sharp drop in mortgage rates over the last 30 years – from a high of over 16% in the 1980s to under 4% by 2016.
The graph (swipe 👉🏼) shows that housing affordability is better now than at any other time in the last forty years, except during the housing crash last decade. (Remember that during the crash you could purchase distressed properties – foreclosures and short sales – at 20-50% discounts.) If you have held off on moving up to your family’s dream home because you were hoping to time the market, that time has come.