While in San Francisco I met up with @landskipr a team member from @nimasensor We picked a location to have lunch called @sushirrito after emailing them and going into specifics we decided it was a great place to eat. We bought @chipotlemexicangrill for #Epigirl (which by the way had such an amazing time testing everything on her plate, and leaning about the nima with me) We had a bit of a scare when her chip came back with gluten foundnn but decided to retest since Sharon was helping and had gluten hands from her Sushirrito. It came back with a smiley face) I tested my #suchirrito after explaining to them that I had a celiacs, had a dairy allergy and a peanut and tree nut allergy. They did a whole cleaning processes and brought freshly washed rollers. After ordering mine I saw that they used what I thought was the same knife as everyone else, so I was hesitant to eat mine. But after testing the cut site with the Nima I put a little bit of everything including rice into the capsule) inserted the capsule into the Nima and after a few short minutes it came back with a happy face! Such a relief to eat and not wonder if I'll be paying for it later. THANK YOU #nimasensor FOR SUCH AN AMAZING PRODUCT! #foodiegram#foodie#instafoodie#glutenfree#nimasensor#celiacsafe#safedinning#tools#allergies#allergic#grateful#sanfrancisco
0 306:43 PM Oct 5, 2017
Yesterday after dinner we decided to make Smores to treat our sweet tooth after our long travel week. Unfortunately soon after #Epigirl ate hers she started projectile vomiting.. saying her throat felt tight and she couldn't swallow (I was upstairs putting the baby to sleep and hear screaming and crying) my poor husband almost had a heart attack! Aeverie had a sever allergic reaction to pea protein in these crackers. Her reactions to Peas has increased and her numbers in blood work are almost as bad as her peanut and tree nut numbers! That's scary! #anaphylaxis#allirgic#allergictopeas#epinephrine#advocate NOW ON A MISSION FOR SAFE CRACKERS #glutenfree#dairyfree#peafree#peanutfree#treenutfree dedicated facility *READ LABELS ALWAYS DON'T TRUST THAT ITS ALWAYS SAFE* ITS A GREAT REMINDER FOR* CHOCOLATE IS SAFE MADE BY @enjoylifefoods AND MARSHMALLOWS ARE SAFE MADE BY @mydandies
12 407:10 PM Oct 3, 2017
Our trip was filled with love, joy, excitement, knowledge and stres! We have been having such a great time spending time with my mom and my aunt who I always bring along for support and help. They both do such an amazing job at helping me keep my girls safe! The time they both spend with my girls will never be forgotten. Something I really didn't have growing up was the love of a grandmother close to home [ my Nana lived in Mexico and has now passed.. I loved her very much] So it's important for me that my girls have their grandmother so close to our house, they also have my aunt that's like my second mother both! My girls have had the plesure of spending quality time with both of them! Being in San Francisco, Alcatraz #Epigirl really enjoyed learning the history behind the rock, San Bruno with @theallergychef#Epigirl got to do a live baking and decorating of a cake, and then make homemade pasta, meeting @landskipr and got to test the Beta peanut sensor that is made by @nimasensor was amazing all its own way. I can't wait for it to come out in January!! We even spent 2 nights in the countryside with a friend and it was beautiful as always..but I can't wait to see my husband @giovannilabile . Soon our trip will be over but we have AMAZING memories we will hold forever♡ #nima#homemade#foodie#foodproteinallergy#foodallergyadvocate#anaphylaxis#allirgic#homemade#baking#sanfrancisco#goldengatebridge#alcatraz#alcatrazisland#sanbruno#nimasensor#advocate
#EpiGirl little sister Aubrie has been admitted to the hospital due to Failure to Thrive (not gaining weight), she also has colon irritation (Colitis) most likely due to FOOD ALLERGIES. She's only 5 weeks old today. We love her so much and if mommy could take the pain away from you I would! Please keep her and our family in your prayers.