Chocolate-Caramel-Coconut Candy Bar Smoothie!!! (raw, vegan, gluten free) --------
2 pitted dates
1T almond butter
1/2c yogurt (I used coconut)
2T coconut creme (or sub shredded coconut or more yogurt)
1/4tsp vanilla extract
1/4c cocoa or cacao powder and 2T melted coconut oil (for raw choc sauce, or sub melted chocolate, both optional for garnish)
3/4c almond milk
1 frozen, sliced banana
2 ice cubes
2T cacao nibs (or choc chips) --------
1. For the bottom caramel-coconut layer: blend banana, 1 date, vanilla, 1/2c almond milk, 1/4c yogurt, almond butter, ice cubes and 1T coconut creme.
2. Pour into jar and place in the freezer to set for 10 minutes.
3. Next, blend remaining date, yogurt, 2T cacao powder, cacao nibs (or choc chips), and remaining almond milk.
4. Pour chocolate layer slowly on top of caramel layer.
5. Mix coconut oil with remaining cacao powder and drizzle on top to garnish. Dollop remaining coconut creme (or yogurt) on top and sprinkle on extra cacao nibs!