🐟🐟Green Tea roasted salmon 🐟🐟I'm a big fan of Jamie Oliver
I just love him
He puts so much love in every recipe
I never get enough
Green Tea roasted salmon -
I‘ve used juicy mango in this recipe as it‘s packed with vitamin C which is just want we need at this time of year to help keep our immune systems in tip-top
* 150 g brown rice
* 1 x 500 g salmon tail, skin on, scaled, bone in, from sustainable sources
* 1 green tea bag
* sesame oil
* 1 clove of garlic
* 320 g mixed salad veg, such as carrots, cucumber, tomato, chicory
* 1 small ripe mango
* 1 lime
* low-salt soy sauce
* 1 fresh red chilli
* 1 x 3cm piece of ginger
* 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
* ½ a punnet of cress
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4.
2. Cook the rice according to the packet instructions, then drain.
3. Meanwhile, score the salmon skin 1cm deep at 2cm intervals and place in a snug-fitting baking dish (use one 300g fillet, if you prefer).
4. Season it with sea salt and black pepper and the green teabag contents, then rub all over with 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, getting it well into the cuts. Peel and finely slice the garlic, then poke a slice into each cut.
5. Bake for 25 minutes, or until cooked through (15 minutes if using a fillet).
6. Prepare all your salad veg, chopping everything into bite-sized chunks or slices that will be a pleasure to eat.
7. Slice the cheeks off the mango, then peel, slice the flesh and put it into a nice bowl with all the veg. Really squidge and squeeze all the juice out of the mango centre into a separate bowl, then squeeze in the lime juice and season to taste with soy sauce.
8. Deseed, finely chop and add the chilli to make a dressing, then toss with the veg and mango.
9. Peel and matchstick the ginger and put into a frying pan on a medium heat with 1 teaspoon of sesame oil and the sesame seeds. Fry for 2 minutes until starting to crisp up, tossing regularly, then stir in the rice and season to perfection.
10. Snip the cress over the salad, and serve with the salmon and rice #jamieoliver#jamieoliverrecipe#healthyfood#cookwithlove#christamas#follow4follow