every thought has the power to bring the visible from the invisible, everything we think, do or say comes back to us, every thought, word or action- without exception- manifests itself as an actual reality. never underestimate your ability to manifest the things you want in life ⚡️
3 13939 minutes ago
• JUST LISTED •
Elegant family proportions enriched in period detail, this 3 bedroom home is now available for rent.
Soaring high ceilings, Baltic timber floors and deceptive fire places are just a few of the features you’ll find in this double fronted beauty.
3 3439 minutes ago
Show yourself the love, care and respect you would want your best friend to receive 🙌
In a society where we are bombarded with messages about how inadequate we are, how we need the help of product X or Y in order to make ourselves acceptable, the act of trying to love yourself becomes one of rebellion.
These past few weeks I've been guilty of low key hating on myself any time I have fallen short of my own expectations. .
I am my own biggest critic, and while there is nothing wrong with having high standards for yourself, they are much healthier, and MUCH more productive if they come from a place of LOVE.
So rebel a little - treat yourself with kindness and understanding as you push for excellence.
Rewind 8️⃣ months to when we met on Instagram.
I was launching 🚀my company and Syd was looking for a way to leverage her time and income. She was open minded, committed to hustle, loved having fun and was willing to do anything I taught her.
Fast forward ⏭ to TODAY...I’ve quite literally seen this 22 year old go from a little girl to a badass woman, become powerful as a new business woman, begin to lead a team and create more leverage than she could ever imagine and manage to find ease and joy during the process.
Mentoring women to create more freedom in their life is worth alllllll the growth I’ve had up until now AND worth allllll the growth I’ll continue to endure.
Every new experience gives me a new layer of life to be able to authentically relate and connect with women who just want a dope ass life and are willing to roll up their sleeves and create it.
Just another post about some legit gratitude. ❤️
Can I tell you how much I love what I get to do?! - I love that I can work 10-15 hours ⏰ in a week and make a fulltime income. - I love that I can wake up to texts 📲 from people telling me they just reached a goal they never dreamed 🛏 possible. - I love getting to help others succeed. - I love that I have an international business and have have expanded into Canada 🇨🇦 , Australia 🇦🇺 , the Netherlands 🇳🇱 , the UK 🇬🇧 , Taiwan 🇹🇼 , and Hong Kong 🇭🇰 . - I love that I set my schedule 📆 and can choose to work whenever and wherever I want.
- I freaking love residual income 💰 and that it allows me to travel, spend time with family and do what lights me up all because of leverage. - I love that there’s no glass ceiling to bump my head 🙆🏼♀️ on and most certainly no cap to how much I can earn. - I love that I don’t have to handle any inventory, employees, shipping, logistics or literally anything I can’t do from the cell phone📱 in the palm of my hand. - I love that I’m creating a foundation that’s one piece in our financial puzzle to establish complete freedom 🎉 at a young age
- I love the people I work with. They rock my world 🌎 . - I love that at the very source of what I do, I’m impacting people’s 🙋🏼♀️🙋🏼♂️lives and helping them to live happier and healthier lifestyles. - I love that it gives me a platform to grow into a leader where I mentoring others to also step into being a leader. This may actually be one of my absolute favorite parts. - I love that I get to recognize people all the time. Scratch that - I REALLY freaking love it 😍.
- I love that I get to lead an organization of around 3,000 people (and growing) and that technology makes this so unbelievably simple to do so. #BossBabe
- I love that anyone with drive, vision 👀, open to coaching and willing to learn can do this too.
- I love that I get to fail forward and even though I’ve been so terrible at this, I’ve still been able to earn a significant income 💁🏼♀️. And if you think you might also love this type of opportunity, let’s chat. Because I’m SO grateful for what it has done for me that I can’t wait to share it with you 😘
Happy Monday She.E.Os. 🏃🏽♀️ _
Time to talk about the importance of physical activity during lunch. I cannot stress how important it is to even go for a walk at lunch. Too many times I will eat my lunch at my desk so I can go home 30 minutes earlier and I always find I am NEVER productive after 1pm when I make that decision. I day dream, zone out and constantly forget what I am doing. Physical activity improves brain function, gives your eyes a break, relaxes your spine and also helps you evaluate what you have been doing that morning. So for all my busy gals, make sure you get up for a stroll at lunch today!
3 173 hours ago
It was a dreary, couch potato kind of Sunday but I’m not mad about it. Still, nothing like polka dots and sweet words to brighten it up a little 🌙⭐️ check out my latest blog post for the details on this casual/cute weekend look!
Happy Sunday!! I want to take a moment to remind you to always be thankful of how lucky you are to be alive. Don’t ever take that for granted. We tend to complicate our lives with little things that don’t even matter. Use your time and energy wisely and if something doesn’t add value to your life eliminate that immediately.