NEW YOU in 2018....You've been thinking about it, haven't you? When the holidays are over, you'll get serious about your health and fitness. 2018 is your year, right?
Well Beachbody has an amazing new program coming out in January. And I want you.. YES YOU! THE ONE READING THIS! To join us in this amazing new program to hit goals, no, no, to CRUSH goals! What better way to start the new year than with an amazing new nutrition and fitness plan. This is a game changer! You should see the results coming out of the test groups!
I wouldn't blast this to everyone if I didn't believe 100% in this. I am so excited to have my own results to share with you all! It's not going to be easy peasy. It's going to take work, dedication, and putting your heart and mind into it. But I can GUARANTEE you will feel AMAZING!
Who's going all in with me!? #dedication#thisisgonnabenuts#weightloss#backontrack#truelife#lit#momof3
After I wrote about Arnold’s @hurttacollection rain coat, a lot of people asked me what type of coat I recommended for them. So I thought I would make a post about the different types of coats we have tested ☺️
❗️This post is not sponsored❗️
Why coats: Staffies don’t have an undercoat so they don’t always handle cold very well. In addition to this Arnold doesn’t have the best hips. Even though he isn’t bothered now and might never have an issue with them, we have (among other things) been recommended to make sure he is warm and dry as a form of preventing problems in the future ☺️
Here we go! Description in the same order as the photos:
1. Hurtta frost jacket: A soft shell jacket that helps protect against wind and cold. We like to use this if there is a lot of snow, but not too cold. Since the zip is on the back, snow can’t get into the chest area like it sometimes does when arnold jumps into deep snow with his other jackets.
2. Hurtta torrent coat: We use this when it is raining or windy, but not too cold. If your dog isn’t bothered by cold, but you want to help them stay dry, this coat is great. It is light, durable and helps protect them from the elements.
3. Hurtta sumit parka: Same design as the torrent coat, but with a thin layer of padding for colder days. We used this last year when we lived on the west coast where the weather is milder. We recently sold this coat because Arnold needed something warmer for the freezing winters in Oslo.
4. Hurtta ultimate warmer: Similar to the summit parka, but with a thicker layer of padding. We use this when it is really cold outside and we are going to be outdoors for while.
5. Back on track fleece: Not waterproof and we intend to use this while warming up/down, in cold indoor places like a cold car or on cold clear days. Back on track coats have a ceramic infused fabric that is supposed to increase blood circulation and help reduce joint pain among other things. I don’t know how much science is behind it, but I have heard good things and since I wanted a fleece for Arnold I thought I would give this one a go. • I hope some of you found this helpful. Let me know if you have any questions ☺️
#frischzellenkur heut morgen bei der kleinen Weiherrunde 💪🏻 Der Fuss verhält sich weitestgehend unauffällig aber ich traue ihm noch nicht über den Weg 🧐 Schönen Vizefreitag Euch allen 😛
50 15658 hours ago
JEU CONCOURS DE NOEL
Simon Delestre x Back on Track sur ma Page Facebook officielle (lien dans ma bio)
Pour Noël 🎄, j’aimerais vous faire gagner des cadeaux grâce à mes partenaires qui nous accompagnent dans nos performances sportives tout au long de l’année.
Cette semaine, pour le 2ème concours, en partenariat avec Back on Track, nous vous offrons :
3 paires de STABLES BOOTS BACK ON TRACK.
Rendez-vous sur ma page facebook officielle (lien dans ma bio) -
🇬🇧 CHRISTMAS CONTEST
Simon Delestre x Back on Track on my Facebook page (link in bio)
For Christmas, I would like to make you win gifts thanks to my partners who support us in our performances throughout the year.
This week, with Back on Track, we offer you:
3 STABLES BOOTS BACK ON TRACK.
To participate, go on my official Facebook page (link in bio)
Good luck !
|| BE YOUR BEST SELF || STAGES OF LIFE PART 2: We all have different bodies and we all feel a different way about what our best self is. Finding that is what makes you happy. A few weeks back I posted a picture of my progress since the end of the summer here is a monthly update. ••
PICTURE 1 ( Right after Summer ) ••
Happy eating healthy but also eating out more than normal, social life drinking (LOL) and working out 5x per week but not as consistent. Also working morning and night everyday with 1 day off. Being tired and not motivated to workout. This was me not being as strict as I usually like to be. Truth is I did enjoy alot of moments and times eating my burgers 🍔. I also complained 🤨 here and there about me not being at my best mentally and physically but I had some amazing times and moments eating delicious food and drinking some amazing wine on the weekends. 😋🍷 I’ve always been a great eater but there are times I go through eating things I like more often which lead to a little over eating. Life happens and sometimes we fall out of our routine a bit. Doesn’t make it wrong at all we always have a chance to find our best self again. 😃
The second picture is me focusing on myself again. Taking more time for myself. Working on new projects. ( This is SO new for me to pull back work, I’m a workaholic) Not missing weekly workouts. Hiring my coach @adrianjordan_ to push me, I really enjoy having someone tell me what to do for a change. 😁💯💪🏼 Cooking all my food during the week. I set some goals to get back to a place I feel great spiritually and physically. It’s not always about the scale number it’s about HOW YOU FEEL!!! 😆 Sometimes the bumps in the road happen but eventually we get over them and get back on track again. Sometimes we have to kick our own ass and be a little more discipline and mindful. No one is going to push and motivate you BUT YOU. You can listen to people, coaches and influencers all day long but at the end of the day YOU have to put in the work YOU have to make the changes YOU have to stop making excuses. It’s that simple. ••••• #CoachLee#Happiness#Healthy#Changes#BackonTrack#transformation#beforeandafter