The Screen Actors Guild Awards are tonight✨
The SAG awards recognize outstanding performances in film and television, and are given by the Screen Actors Guild‐American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (SAG-AFTRA).
It’s basically an awards show entirely about actors (honouring actors, voted for by actors)!💫
This is the first year the awards show would have a host, and it’s Kristen Bell!
Above are the nominees!
Any predictions? Are you going to watch the SAG awards?
100 INFLUENTIAL NIGERIAN WRITERS UNDER 40.
81. SEUN AKIOYE (40)– Multi-award winning Journalist
Seun Akioye (born, 2 July 1977) is a creative writer, journalist and communicator, a former Assistant Editor Investigations at The Nation newspaper who has a passion for developmental works.
Seun is a winner of numerous awards which includes the DAME, Development Reporter of the Year 2014, Nigeria Media Merit Award (NMMA) Environment Reporter of the Year 2014, NMMA Investigative Reporter of the Year 2014, Winner ICFJ/Hala Nigeria Story Contest, Winner, Wash Media Award 2014, winner of the Feature writer of the year award at the Nigerian Writers Awards 2016 and writer of the year at the 2017 Nigerian Writers Awards.
In 2017 he was appointed the Senior Media Officer of Abuja-based Center for Communication Programs Nigeria (CCPN). #writer#write#read#live#life#love#happy#man#journalist#media#awards#poet#poetry#poem
At Dell, we want to help protect our oceans. This is why we’re collecting and recycling plastics from beaches and oceans and using them within our product packaging, aiming to keep 16,000 pounds of plastic out of our oceans within our initial launch alone.
نهتم في ديل، بالحفاظ على المحيطات. لهذا السبب نقوم بجمع و إعادة تدوير البلاستيك من الشواطئ و المحيطات و نقوم باستخدامهم كصناديق للتعبئة أو التخزين لأجهزتنا. نطمح لحفظ المحيطات من ما يعادل 16,000 رطل من البلاستيك.
Here is the full list. 1) The New York Times’ Paul Krugman claiming markets would ‘never’ recover from Trump presidency
2) ABC News' Brian Ross’ bungled report on former national security adviser Michael Flynn
3) CNN report that the Trump campaign had early access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks
4) TIME report that Trump removed a bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office
5) The Washington Post’s Dave Weigel tweeting that Trump’s December rally in Pensacola, Florida, wasn’t packed with supporters
6) CNN’s video suggesting Trump overfed fish during visit with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe
7) CNN’s retracted report claiming Anthony Scaramucci-Russia ties
8) Newsweek report that Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda did not shake Trump’s hand
9) CNN report that former FBI Director James Comey would dispute President Trump’s claim he was told he was not under investigation
10) The New York Times report that the Trump administration had hidden a climate-change report
11) In Trump’s words, "‘RUSSIA COLLUSION!’ Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people. THERE IS NO COLLUSION!” #fakenews#awards#nytimes#trump#gop