Morning sports fans. It’s pan shot - I don’t even know what day it is. Here’s @jillkintner taking the win yesterday at @crankworx Rotorua’s inaugural Dual Slalom event. Better bring on some more events. 🤘🏼
Homeward bound to #nz after a stop in Dubai that wasn't even long enough to sit and have a drink. #dubai
0 115 minutes ago
Things I‘ve learned recently:
1. There are people in your life who love and depend on you. So choose happiness for the people who love you. It will make your relationship much more enjoyable.
2. Life could change dramatically at a moments notice. The point is you never know. So don’t wait until tomorrow to be happy. Chooses happiness today and enjoy every single moment you have.
3. Being grateful will always cure a negative attitude.
4. Shop waiting for Friday, summer, for someone to fall in love with you, for life. Happiness is archived when you stop waiting for it and make the most of the moment you are in now!
5. One of the hardest lessons in life is letting go. Whether it’s guilt, anger, love, or loss. Change is never easy. We fight to hold on and we fight to let go!
There's some amazing places in our own backyard. This is in the hills above Lyttelton - you don't even have to go far to be able to get completely immersed in nature, and the magnificence of it all 🌳 ⛰
Morning sunrise over the harvester, the vineyard shots are nearly done as the season draws to a close. The reds are nearly ready, bring it on #nzv18
1 1027 minutes ago
Yippee it's Wednesday which means new arrivals in-store this morning 😍😍😍 Our gorgeous Carly is wearing our Roxette Top teamed with our Garnet 'In Love With Ivy' Madonna skirt which is now in-store, exclusive to The Crossing 🤗🤗🤗 Open until 6pm... we can't wait to see you xxx
I think about time a lot.
About how it always slips by without us noticing.
I mean, we notice change, like in the seasons.
The snow, it comes and goes on repeat.
Yet we don’t see time. Funny isn’t it?
Well today, or tomorrow, have a good look at it.
And do something actually worth your time!
In fact, I think I’ll stop sleeping.