Layer it up this summer ☀ with all your favorite ice cream and toppings ❤
Comment 👇 Below & Tag a Friend.
Follow 👉 @food.tutorial for more content.
INGREDIENTS -Vanilla Ice Cream - Brownies
- Chocolate syrup
- Caramel syrup
- Chocolate Ice Cream
- 2 cups Chocolate chips
- 3 tbs Coconut oil
1. Line up the plastic cups. Put one scoop of vanilla ice cream in each cup and spread it.
2. Freeze the ice cream about 30 minutes.
3. Cut brownie by using the cup and put it on side.
4. Layer chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, peanuts, chocolate ice cream and then brownie in the cup.
5. Put a popsicle stick onto the cup and freeze it for 4 to 6 hours.
6. In a microwave safe cup, pour 2 cups of chocolate chips and 3 tbs of coconut oil and then melt it. Make sure to stir it.
7. To remove the ice cream bars from the cups, prepare a bowl of hot water and let it sit.
8. Dip the bars into the chocolate fudge.
26 37686 hours ago
Hi how are you guys? i hope you guys are always happy with the people you love around you. and hopefully your day is always fun wherever you are. right now i'm a little tired after a few days of traveling to visit my parents in another city. Ohh my friends, i feel happy and everything is fine. ☺
Tonight i have a cup of chocolate milk at a coffee shop opposite my house. i'm so tired you know? i want to go home and rest. turn on the dim light, listen to my favorite music, turn on the ac, pull out a thick blanket, hug my comfortable pillow, and hope tomorrow to see the morning air and chirping birds among the trees beside the window. Thanks friends are always there for me. hmm, leave a message or comment below ya. i really love to read it, i sure! gd night. 😘